Occupational Medicine need in San Francisco International Airport!
- Work directly with one other physician in busy occupational medicine setting.
- Clinic is open 7A to 7P, Mon thru Sat.
- Physician will work 8 hour shifts and have32 to36-hour workweek. Candidate will coordinate with other providers to make sure all hours are covered.
- Candidate will see a mix of occupational medicine (70%), urgent care (20%) and travel medicine (10%).
- Candidate will do a lot of pre-employment physicals with airport personnel and other nearby employers.
- Client would prefer candidate with DOT certification.
- Candidates with OM, FM and ER backgrounds will be considered.
- Clinic sees around 60 patients per day. 1/2 are seen by nursing staff only.
- Very competitivecompensation plus full benefit package.
Come work and play in beautiful San Francisco, CA.
Contact: Neal Fenster