Emergency Medicine Physician
Sutter Solano Medical Center
Sutter Solano Medical Center (SSMC) is a busy 23 bed department with an average of 38,000 patients annually. There are 27 hours of physician coverage and 30 hours of AHP coverage daily. Here are some facts about Sutter Solano:
- 10 hour shifts
- Backup: Nephrology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Intensivist, Ortho, ENT, GYN, Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Podiatry
- Sonosite Turbo Ultrasound Machine
- Chronic Pain Management Program
- “Pediatric Qualified” ER distinction
- Primary Stroke Center Certification
- California Medical License
- DEA License with California registration
- ACLS, ATLS and PALS certification
- Emergency Medicine Residency trained
- Primary Care Boarded or Board Eligible with 2 years ED experience in a similar volume ED
About the Community:
Vallejo is situated midway between San Francisco and Sacramento. Solano County is home to rolling hillsides, waterfronts and fertile farmland. County residents can enjoy day trips to the San Francisco Bay area, Lake Tahoe region and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
Physicians are independent contractors and are given base rates with the opportunity to earn productivity pay at specific sites. VEP provides independent contractors with flexible schedules, and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage. Physicians also enjoy the benefit of becoming a shareholder after 150 hours worked which allows them to be actively involved in the governance of the company. Shareholders have the option of participating in VEP's 401(k) plan and short-term & long-term disability plans.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.