Emergency Medicine Physician
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Sun Valley, California
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley (PHOV) is a 242 bed facility, providing treatment to 15,000 patients annually. Acuity level is low to moderate. The Department is single coverage with two 12 hour shifts. Pacifica has a service area of over 400,000 people within a 5 mile radius. Here are some facts about PVOH:
- On call services: FM/IM for admissions, Peds, OB/GYN, Surgery, Ortho, ICU, Cardiology
- 7 bed department
- Excellent ED Nurses, Techs, and ancillary staff
- Excellent relationship with attending staff
- California Medical License
- DEA License with California registration
- Emergency Medicine residency trained
- Primary Care residency with 2 years of ED experience and current ACLS and PALS certifications
About the Community:
Sun Valley is located in the San Fernando Valley, approximately 10 minutes north of Burbank. The area offers easy access to all Southern California attractions including cultural events and college and professional sports.
Physicians are independent contractors and are given base rates with the opportunity to earn productivity pay at specific sites. VEP provides independent contractors with flexible schedules, and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage. Physicians also enjoy the benefit of becoming a shareholder after 150 hours worked which allows them to be actively involved in the governance of the company. Shareholders have the option of participating in VEP's 401(k) plan and short-term & long-term disability plans.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.