Emergency Medicine Physician
Oak Valley District Hospital
Oak Valley Hospital (OVH) is a member of Dignity Healthcare, and its patient satisfactory survey scores are consistently the top for all Dignity hospitals. The brand new hospital building opened in 2012 with a 12 bed ED and with 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of AHP coverage daily. OVH treats approximately 20,000 patients annually. Here are some facts about OVH:
- 12 hour shifts
- On call services include: FP, IM, GS, Trauma Surgeons, Ortho, ENT, Radiology and Urology
- Excellent ED Nurses, Techs, and ancillary staff
- California Medical License
- DEA License with California registration
- ACLS, PALS and NRP certification
- Emergency Medicine residency trained
- Primary Care Boarded (or eligible) with 1 year of ED experience
About the Community:
Oakdale is known as ‘The Gateway to Yosemite,’ offering an abundance of outdoor activities. Many nearby lakes provide several recreational water activities such as swimming, fishing, sail-boating, and water skiing. Enjoy concerts in the park, country club, and hiking as well!
Physicians are independent contractors and are given base rates with the opportunity to earn productivity pay at specific sites. VEP provides independent contractors with flexible schedules, and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage. Physicians also enjoy the benefit of becoming a shareholder after 150 hours worked which allows them to be actively involved in the governance of the company. Shareholders have the option of participating in VEP's 401(k) plan and short-term & long-term disability plans.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.