Opportunity to join 400-physician multi-specialty medical group in Sacramento, CA.
- Occupational medicine dept. consists of 4 physicians, 1 PA
- Opportunity to work out of main downtown clinic.
- 2 year guaranteed salary, RVU Based model after 2 years.
- Full benefit package including retirement.
- DOT cert required
- Board Certification required.
- Position is About 50% work comp (work injuries), 50% occupational Medicine (new hire screenings, exc.)
- No urgent care coverage requirement.
- Physician must be familiar with worker&'s compensation guidelines and be able to prepare special reports such as PR-2 and Pr-4 reports.
Sacramento is the capital city of the state of California and the seat of government of Sacramento County.It is at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River in the northern portion of California&'s expansive Central Valley.They have a population of 500k and are close to many national and state parks for outdoor activities.Many good schools including private in the area and they have several colleges and universities in and near the community.
Contact: Neal Fenster