$390,000.00 1ST YEAR
BEAUTIFUL OZARK MOUNTAINS
TROUT FISHING CAPITAL OF THE U.S.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine required.
- Modern 268 bed medical center known as the regional referral center for 185,000 service area and (14) counties.
- Local ER group established in 1975 consisting of (10) long tenured physicians.
- 29,000 annual encounters (2 per hour).
- Level III w/ (20) bays, (2) trauma rooms and an isolation room.
EASY ACCESS TO SPRINGFIELD, BRANSON, LITTLE ROCK & FAYETTEVILLE
- Great schools and safe community. TOP 10 LIST FOR YOUNG FAMILIES.
- LAKE HOME LIVING.
- NATIONAL FRESHWATER FISHING DESTINATION with numerous local lakes and rivers
Please reference EM-4845