Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join a group near Birmingham, AL. Work in a level 2 trauma center with strong coverage that includes scribes 24 hours a day. Board Certified EM, FP, IM, GS physicians are encouraged to apply. This city is located in the Coosa River valley surrounded by hilly terrain with mixed forest, and is located at the south end of the long mountain ridge known as Lookout Mountain. The climate is subtropical with a continental influence. There are four seasons with long, warm summers and mild winters. There are some new arts amenities and a cultural arts center in a renovated downtown area. The cost of living is attractive and the median home price is among the lowest in the state. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org- job #746759.
- Work in a medium volume facility that is a level 2 trauma center, 1.7 - 2.1 patients per hour - EMR is Cerner, Dragon for voice recognition
- Excellent physician and MLP coverage - Work mainly 12 hour shifts. Group will block shifts if physician requests it
- Standard full time is 144 hours per month but will take 10 - 12 shifts a month for full time and up to 14 - 16 shifts per month for full time.
- Board Certified EM, FP, IM, GS physicians encouraged to apply.
- Can live in Birmingham, Atlanta, or other metro communities
- Hourly rate is $240/hr
- Will Accept commuters & pay for Travel or will provide relocation assistance
- Malpractice with tail coverage, CME's