Emergency Medicine Medical Director – Busy, High Acuity North Texas Hospital
CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System
EM leadership opportunity at a beautiful, busy, award-winning facility. Don’t let the small-town atmosphere fool you, because this 54,000-volume emergency department offers surprisingly high acuity and keeps our physicians and NPs/PAs busy. Terrific community is great for families and is an outdoor lover’s dream with hunting, fishing, golf, and more.
Up to $40,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Exceptional pay and benefits with no state income tax! Physician-owned group offering ownership opportunity. Leadership training and advancement opportunities abound through our affiliation with US Acute Care Solutions.
- Annual Visits: 54,000
- ED Beds: 33
- Support from scribes and advanced practice providers
- Trauma Designation: Level III
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
CHRISTUS St. Michael is a 312-bed acute-care hospital serving the Texarkana area on a gorgeous 129-acre wooded campus featuring a 1.5-acre lake. The full scope of services and specialty backup includes:
- Primary Stroke Center
- Imaging and diagnostic services (inpatient and outpatient)
- Surgical services, including daVinci robotic surgery
- Generous nurse-to-patient ratio
- ANCC Magnet designated hospital
- Named one of the top 20 Large Community Hospitals in the U.S. by Thomson Reuters
Work for Emergency Service Partners, a founding partner of US Acute Care Solutions. We are a physician-owned emergency medicine group with nearly 30 years of experience in Texas. Our full-time physicians enjoy extensive health and wellness benefits including a generous employee credit toward benefit premiums, plus a 401(k) retirement plan that surpasses other area employers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Texarkana, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Employee status with full benefits including a generous 401(k) plan
- Physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration--enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice insurance
TOP 5 REASONS YOU WILL LOVE TEXARKANA:
- Great place to raise a family, with affordable and spacious country club living, plus no state income tax!
- An outdoor-lovers dream, with dozens of parks & lakes, 6 golf courses, plenty of hunting and fishing, and nearby recreation in Hot Springs, AR
- A friendly, close-knit community with small-town Southern charm--be involved and know your neighbors!
- Vibrant arts scene, with a local symphony orchestra, historic Perot Theatre, and art/history museums
- Higher education opportunities, including Texarkana College and Texas A&M University-Texarkana
Contact Gina Becker at (512) 610-0378 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.