Emergency Medicine Medical Director needed to lead a team of physicians and advanced practitioners at a large, 73,000-volume ED in Waco, TX. Terrific opportunity for an experienced physician leader who is willing and able to maintain an excellent reputation for high-quality care and patient satisfaction. Strong medical director leadership is the key to our success!
MEDICAL DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY
- Candidate must be ABEM/ABOEM board certified and trained in emergency medicine.
- Busy facility in mid-sized Texas city.
- Work for a highly stable, successful, physician-owned and operated partnership.
- Partnership equity units available your first year
- Annual volume: 73,000
- ED Beds: 51
- 70 hours of physician coverage and approximately 34-38 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Scribe support
- Certified stroke and chest pain center
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
Providence Health Center recently expanded its pediatric EM offerings by designating a portion of its 51-bed emergency department specifically for its more than 14,000 annual pediatric visits. Pediatric EM physicians and APPs treat children using the same protocols used at Dell Children’s Medical Center in Austin. Providers can consult with Dell Children’s pediatric specialists via telemedicine as needed.
ABOUT WACO, TX:
Enjoy access to all you could ever want in a big city without the hassles of traffic and crowds.
- Mid-sized city situated halfway between Austin and Dallas
- Exciting Big XII college sports
- It’s the birthplace of Dr Pepper!
Work for Emergency Service Partners, a founding partner of US Acute Care Solutions. We are a physician-owned emergency medicine group with nearly 30 years of experience in Texas. Our full-time physicians enjoy extensive health and wellness benefits, plus a generous 401(k) retirement plan that surpasses other area employers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP
As an ESP physician serving in Waco, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Ownership opportunity
- Extensive health and wellness benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- A democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Effective communication and meeting skills
- Knowledge of total quality management techniques
- Ability to produce results.
Contact Gina Becker at email@example.com or (512) 610-0378, or apply online at http://eddocs.com/careers/jobs-for-physicians
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.