A busy hospital with a well established program is looking for an experienced and dynamic ED Medical Director. This opportunity comes with growth potential and is located in the Inland Empire in beautiful Southern California .
• California Medical License
• DEA License with California registration
• Emergency Medicine residency trained and board certified
• Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Surgery trained and board certified with extensive experience working in an emergency department with current ACLS, PALS, and ATLS certification
• At least one year recent experience in an Associate Medical Director or Medical Director role (preferred)
For more information, please apply today!"