A North Dakota-based medical facility is currently seeking a dermatologist to assist with vacation coverage. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, call may be required, and locum tenens physician will see an average of 27-32 patients per day. Required procedures are biopsies and excisions. Ideal physician will be board certified and have a current BLS and ACLS. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Part time or Full time coverage desired, permanent opportunities are available
- Locums need is full-time and ongoing. Please reach out if you can provide any type of part time availability
- Biopsies and excisions required
- Client uses EHR,
- Time to apply for ND license
- BLS and ACLS required
- BC required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing