An established facility in Maryland is currently in search of a dermatologist for locum tenens assistance. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, no call, and physician will see 30-43 patients per day on average with the help of an excellent support staff. Physician must be board certified and have a current MD state license or be willing to obtain one.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Multiple locations throughout Maryland
- 30-43 patients per day with mid-level assistance
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No call
- EMR: EMA-Modernizing Medicine
- BC required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing