A practice in Hawaii seeks a locum tenens dermatologist physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday and no call is required. The ideal candidate has an active HI license or is willing to obtain one, is board certified or eligible, and is proficient with medical dermatology for patients of all ages (pediatric to geriatric) and surgical excisions of skin cancers. Physician will see an average of 30-35 patients per day.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Long term coverage needed
- 30-35 patients per day
- BC required
- Monday through Friday
- Patients of all ages
- Cancer excisions required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing