A practice in northern Colorado seeks a locum tenens dermatologist physician to provide coverage. The facility is searching for local candidates who are interested in a temp-to-perm opportunity. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and no call is required. The ideal candidate has an active CO license, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient with general dermatology and Biopsies in an outpatient setting. Excisions, patch testing, electrodesiccation, cryosurgery are preferred but not required. Each physician sees an average of 25-30 patients per day.
Working locum tenens helps you experience the variety of settings and geographical locations available in your specialty. If this temp-to-perm assignment turns out to be a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience, your personal CompHealth recruiter can help you get a permanent offer.
- Outpatient setting for general dermatology with some biopsies
- Preferred procedures include excisions, patch testing, electrodesiccation, cryosurgery
- 25 to 30 patients per day
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- CO license required
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing