An established facility in California is currently in search of a dermatologist for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be able to use EMR for charting. Assignment schedule is five 8 hour days or four 10 hour days per week. Facility is open every day of the week so schedule could include Saturdays and Sundays. Physician will see 40-60 patients per day on average. Physician must be board certified. Assignment requirements include general, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology (70% medical 30% cosmetics).
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- General, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology
- 40-60 patients per day
- five 8 hour days or four 10 hour days per week
- Temporary to perm opportunity
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing