Ministry Health Care is an integrated network with 15 hospitals and 46 clinics serving patients throughout Central, Northern and Eastern Wisconsin. We are actively seeking an additional Dermatologist to join a busy and growing practice in Central Wisconsin. You’ll join another physician and a physician assistant who offer a full scope of both medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatologic services. This will be an excellent opportunity to step into a highly respected practice and play an active role in the growth and ongoing success of our program.
- Full-time; flexible schedule
- Will work with other physician to provide service at main campus and neighboring satellite clinic
- Established system for appropriate referrals from our stable and growing multi-specialty group
- Approx. 25-30 pts per day
- Procedures: MOHs, Cryostat procedures, UV treatments, Microdermabrasion and chemical peels
- Cutera and Alma Lasers for vascular and pigmentary lesions, hair removal and facial rejuvenation
- Group sites excellent support from team RN, CMAs and Aesthetician
- Easy access to Dermatopathology; lab and radiology on site
- Our Catholic mission enables you to care for all patients equally
- Ministry Health Care offers a comprehensive benefit package complete with very competitive compensation, relocation, CME allowance, malpractice, health, dental, life and disability insurance, retirement and attractive Student Loan Repayment Incentives
- This vibrant, growing community was recently named one of America's top ten Best Small Cities to Live
Our physicians enjoy leading edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative work environment, a lucrative compensation package and most importantly... BALANCE. Physicians who have recently joined Ministry Medical Group indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with friendly, thriving communities was ultimately what drew them here.
WHY CHOOSE MINISTRY HEALTH CARE? OUR PHYSICIANS SAY IT BEST.
Visit Ministryhealth.org/recruitment to hear why our physicians chose Ministry Health Care and more importantly, why they stay.
For more information, or to apply, contact Brad Beranek at 715-342-7998 or email@example.com.