Located in the quaint suburban town in North East Texas, this group is looking for a Dermatologist to join their practice.
- This medical group’s forward-thinking outlook is reflected in its vibrant team of expert physicians.
- The healthcare group is managed by a visionary and driven leadership team who view each member of staff as a vital contributor to their wider healthcare family
- A burgeoning healthcare group that values family with plenty of opportunity to form close and lasting friendships with other associates. In addition to a leadership that encourage employee initiative and development.
- A growing private health group looking to continually expand its practice with patient centered care as its focus.
- Located in charming suburban town within easy reach of Houston, Texas offering low priced living opportunities together with the amenities of a big city.
- Salary- $375K - $400K
- A superb opportunity after working 3 years within the private practice to become a partner.
- 2 years’ experience in private practice
- MD required
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related discipline
- Certified to practice as a Dermatologist by the American Board of Dermatology