We are seeking a qualified Dermatologist for an immediate opening. Our organization makes safe, compassionate care with effective results our number one priority in our state of the art facility. The center thrives on the combination of skilled, experienced dermatologists and state-of-the-art technology to successfully treat a number of skin conditions. Conditions our doctors treat include both cosmetic and medical dermatological issues.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Compensation plus productivity package is very competitive and dependent upon experience
- Medical /Dental / Vision
- Time Off
- Relocation Assistance Available
As a Dermatologist you will be responsible for planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the Dermatologist include:
- Helps Patients regain confidence with youthful-looking Skin
- Provide Dermatology care within a primary care outpatient setting
- Treats All Types of Skin Diseases and general dermatology concerns
- Schedule 4 to 5 days week.
- Comfortable and able to handle 20-30 patients a day.
- Comfortable Working in small practice environment.
- Comfortable with state of the art technology / willingness to learn.
We are looking for dedicated and professional Dermatologist who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Dermatologist role include:
- Active Medical License in Texas Required.
- BC / BE in Dermatology
- MOHS- Not required, but a plus.
- 1-2 Years Experience general dermatology.
- Team player who puts the needs of the patients first.
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com