Dermatology Physician – The Woodlands, TX (33 miles north of Downtown Houston)
Superior Practice opportunity in an amazing Community!
myDermRecruiter has partnered with our prestigious clientin Texas to identify a skilled and collegial, Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist to join their team in The Woodlands, TX. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician seeking part-time or full-time hours. This practice location offers a full spectrum of dermatological care including general medical dermatology, cosmetics and Mohs Surgery. All areas of focus are welcomed, as this is a growing community with a high demand for all services. Highly competitive compensation, full comprehensive benefits, paid relocation and more!
Hidden within a wooded oasis, The Woodlands, one of the top master planned communities in the nation, fosters the best in family life, career opportunities and neighborhood involvement. In The Woodlands, each village is like its own small town, complete with shopping centers, community organizations, exceptional private, parochial and public schools, extensive recreational facilities, healthcare and welcoming places of worship. Within the villages are individual neighborhoods, each with its own charm and identity. Begun in 1974, this approach enables the villages of The Woodlands to support a wide choice of home styles and price ranges, as well as neighborhoods settings that include golf course, lakeside, greenbelt, urban and gated communities.
- Dining: Approximately 200 specialty and family restaurants, Restaurant Row at Hughes Landing
- Upscale Shopping: Market Street, The Woodlands Mall, Hughes Landing
- Parks and Activities: 7,790 acres of green space, 130 neighborhood parks, 205 miles of hike and bike trails, 200-acre Lake Woodlands, golf, tennis, kayaking
- Entertainment: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Arts Festival, Insperity Golf Championship, Hughes Landing, Waterway Square
- Business: Over 21 million square feet of office, research, institutional and industrial space with over 63,000 employees in The Woodlands
- Medical: Memorial Hermann, CHI St. Luke's Health, Texas Children's Hospital
- Schools: Conroe, Tomball and Magnolia Independent School districts, top private schools, 12,800 students enrolled in college course
In The Woodlands you will find a choice of more than 30 pre-schools and childcare centers; exemplary public schools and acclaimed private schools; plus associates, undergraduate and graduate degree programs at Lone Star College-Montgomery, Lone Star College-University Center and Sam Houston State University, all without ever leaving The Woodlands.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Michelle Sullentrup with myDermRecruiter today! We are setting up Skype, Phone and In-Person Interviews immediately.
Direct: 636-221-7795 (8am-9pm cst)
Email your confidential inquiry and CV to: Michelle@myDermRecruiter.com