Dermatology Associates is currently seeking BC/BE Dermatologists/Dermatopathologist in Tyler, Texas.
The position will include:
- Competitive incentive based compensation model with 1st year income guarantee
- Benefit package includes health, dental, life insurance
- 401K with matching, paid malpractice, and relocation assistance
- Efficiently run practices with Dermatology focused EMR – EMA Modernizing Medicine allows you to focus on patient care
- Sign on Bonus
- Buy in opportunity after one year
Dermatology Associates is a partnership of prominent dermatology practices and experienced business leaders. Small group practices face increased competition from large groups and downward reimbursement along with increased costs. Our model allows physicians to focus on delivering the highest level of care, without the administrative and regulatory problems so you can achieve personal, professional life balance. We are growing through acquisition of premier practices and building on a good foundation by recruiting like-minded physicians to join existing practices and new locations.
- Excellent opportunity for a board certified/board eligible dermatologist to be a part of the largest full service multi-site dermatology group in East Texas with 8 locations, 11 physicians and 6 mid-level providers. This established practice with an excellent reputation has been serving the East Texas community for over 20 years.
- Dermatopathologist willing to do some general dermatology would be a big plus!
THE ROSE CAPITAL OF AMERICA!
Charming brick streets. Antique shops and unique specialty stores. Crystal-clear lakes. Challenging golf courses and scenic campgrounds. Tyler, Texas has something for everyone.
Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to over 25 city parks, over 30 crystal clear lakes, more than 20 golf courses, and dozens of restaurants and shops. Located 90 miles from Dallas, this city is known for its arts scene. The city offers concert venues, off-Broadway shows, museums and galleries. It ranks below average in cost of living and offers a diverse and strong job market. The growing economy, housing options, educational opportunity, and recreational amenities make it one of the most livable cities in the country!
Located in the tree-covered rolling hills of East Texas, Tyler is recognized by Medscape as among the most desirable places to practice medicine. Tyler is a prosperous university community with the metropolitan population of over 200,000 residents. Tyler offers many amenities of a larger city yet retains small town charm.
Interested in learning more? Please call or email Jeanne Cunningham: