Small Derm Group w/Partnership Outside Dallas/Ft Worth – Job 1584
- A Dermatologist, who has a very full practice, needs to reduce the clinical load.
- So the new Dermatologist will have a significant number of patients to instantly inherit.
- This practice has a very loyal and appreciative patient base.
- This practice is growing fast as the offices are strategically located in areas of high demand.
- The two locations are well staffed including a Mohs Surgeon.
- Work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Primarily General Dermatology with some cosmetics, injectables, and minor excisions.
- Offering salary, medical, dental, vision, CME, malpractice, and more.
- There is a track to partnership!
- The service area for this practice covers the Northwest/West suburbs and far suburbs of the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
* Having an active Texas license is strongly preferred.
Please email your CV to email@example.com then call us at 224-209-8202 to discuss the details of listing #1584, the interview process, and you!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.