A large, established private practice seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join the busy multi-specialty group. Two new state-of-the-art facilities are slated to open summer 2016, creating several exciting opportunities for a stellar MD to join the team and thrive. This practice offers cutting edge care and invests in modern technology, and is expanding due to demand and success.
- Excellent base salary offered
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation
- Partnership track (2 years)
- Anticipated earnings significantly above 90th percentile MGMA earnings.
- 40 hour work week
- Part time and experienced dermatologists considered
- 4 weeks' PTO including CME
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3