Denver, CO group adding another Dermatologist
We are currently scheduling interviews with a well established and respected Dermatology practice less than 20 miles from Downtown Denver.
- Seeking a general Dermatologist to work 2-3 days per week (part-time) or 4 days per week (full-time).
- A competitive starting salary, incentive plan, and benefits package are being offered.
- Practice location is in a highly desirable suburb of Denver.
- The full-service dermatology practice offers pediatric dermatology, general dermatology, cosmetic dermatology and skin cancer surgery.
- Staff includes a pediatric dermatologist and Mohs skin cancer surgeon, both board certified and fellowship trained.
- This clinic offers a full-service psoriasis treatment center, including UVB and PUVA treatments, as well as biologic treatments.
This community is well-planned and progressive, offering excellent opportunities for investors, retailers and developers to relocate or expand. Both businesses and residents enjoy the efficient transportation system, open space and trails, recreational amenities, opportunities for community involvement and superior schools. Also known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown area.
Contact: Neal Fenster