An eICU is in search of a critical care physician to provide ongoing coverage starting next month, and up to 14 shifts per month will be available. Physician can expect to monitor about 209 beds during their shift from 8am to 8pm. There will be either a PA, NP, or physician on site to perform procedures. Assistance with state licensing is available, if needed.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Critical care training and board certification is required
- Expect to monitor about 209 beds
- Physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or Physician will be on site to perform procedures
- 8am to 8pm
- Ongoing shifts available
- Up to 14 shifts per month
- State licensing assistance is available, if needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing