Critical care physician is needed for immediate coverage in NY. Support staff of 10 mid-levels/residents are available. The physician needs to be comfortable with intubation/extubation. You must be experienced with PA's and NP's as well. Your schedule will be Monday to Sunday, 7:30am to 5:30pm with 4 to 8 admits. You must BC or BE and have a current NY license.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs.
- 10 to 12 per physician, 4 to 8 admits
- Monday to Sunday, 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Must be comfortable with intubation/extubation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing