A critical care physician is needed for immediate coverage in New York. The physician needs to be comfortable with intubation and extubation. Your schedule will be 7:30am to 5:30pm, call will be required, and physician will see 10-12 patients per day. You must board certified or board eligible and have a current NY license in hand.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Call required
- Must be comfortable with intubation/extubation
- 10-12 patients per day
- NY license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing