We are assisting a Massachusetts-based facility that is currently seeking a critical care medicine physician to help with locum tenens ICU coverage. Your assignment schedule is 7:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday, and you will see 14 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine. Your assignment requirements include admissions to the ICU, supervising residents, and some procedures - mainly central lines and arterial lines. The ideal physician is available immediately and has an active MA license in hand.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- ICU coverage
- 7:00am to 3:00pm
- No call
- 14 patients per day on average
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine
- Will supervise residents
- Central lines and arterial lines
- MA license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing