An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonary and critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is seven days on and seven days off, from 7:00am to 7:00pm plus call and physician will see 9 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in critical care. Assignment requirements include inpatient intensivist coverage. Ideal physician has an active IN license in hand.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Some call may be required
- BC or BE in critical care required
- 9 patients per day on average
- Inpatient intensivist coverage
- IN license in hand
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing