An ICU in GA is seeking a critical care locum physician to provide night coverage. The physician can expect to see about 20 patients per day with admits through the ED. Night call is handled by the hospitalist team. The physician should be BC or BE.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 12 hour shift, 6pm to 6am
- 20 patients per day on average
- Night call is covered by hospitalist team
- Active ACLS required
- Critical care board certification is required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing