CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Arizona that is in need of a critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is seven days per week from 7:00am to 7:00pm, and physician will see 25 patients per day on average. Facility has a co-managed ICU with hospitalist and primary care serving physicians admitting, and Intensivist managing patients in the ICU. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. Assignment requirements include central lines, arterial lines, hemodynamic monitoring (line insertion as needed), intubations, pressor management, thoracentesis, ventilator management, bronchoscopies, etc. Ideal physician has an active AZ license in hand.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- ICU Coverage
- 12 hour day shift, 7:00am to 7:00pm with no call
- Expect to see about 25 patients per day
- Hospitalists are available as support staff
- Cerner EMR
- Starting in December
- State licensing assistance available, if needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing