High Acuity, Two Hospital System with Teaching Responsibility
The Intensivist Group is pleased to announce a new partnership with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center located in Spokane, Washington. This position will serve a sophisticated, high acuity two hospital system with a residency program and teaching responsibility. We are seeking skilled, experienced and passionate critical care physicians to join our team in establishing our program at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington.
The Intensivist Group, a division of Sound Physicians, is a physician-founded and led organization focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way Critical Care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing Critical Care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center is a 628-bed hospital located in the Eastern portion of Washington.
- Designated level II trauma center and a referral center for residents of Western Montana and Northwest Idaho.
- Intensivists work in collaboration with Trauma surgeons to co-manage patients.
- High complexity cardiovascular program; cardiac transplant, LVAD and ECHMO
- Complex neuro and neurosurgery
- Efficiently run hospital with professional, supportive and experienced nursing team.
- ICU tele-medicine coverage to second community hospital- Providence Holy Family, a 272-bed hospital serving counties in Northern Spokane
- Pathogenic Center-Hospital of designation for epidemic/pandemic outbreak
- 26-bed Medical/Surgical ICU; 32-bed Cardiovascular ICU at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- 24/7 coverage model with a 12-hour block shift schedule with dedicated time off
- “America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care” by Healthgrades
- Excellent shift based compensation
- Generous commencement and retention bonus plus annual CME allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage including full tail coverage
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage option for physician and dependents
- Relocation Allowance, 401(k), Path to Partnership
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Critical Care or Pulmonary / Critical Care Medicine and able to obtain a Washington medical license
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Spokane, a gateway to the American west, is a vibrant destination city immersed in natural beauty. Numerous glistening lakes dot the area that averages 260 days of sunshine a year. From skiing to whitewater rafting to biking or hiking through the countless nature preserves, Spokane offers year-round abundant outdoor adventure for the outdoor enthusiast. Spokane also offers a rich art scene, live Broadway shows, and a variety of dining and nightlife options. Spokane is eastern Washington’s cosmopolitan city.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.