Critical Care Opportunity in Eastern Virginia
A well-established and growing Pulmonary Critical Care group is seeking a BE/C Intensivist to join their team. This group is part of a major multi-specialty health system with a large, built-in referral network.
Practice Features include:
- Provide exclusive service to a 110 bed medical center in Newport News, Virginia
- Enjoy access to state-of-the-art equipment
- 10-bed ICU
- 8-20 patients per day
- 10 hour shifts, 12-14 shifts per month
The ideal candidate will posses the following characteristics:
- B/C in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship training in Critical Care
- Some experience preferred
- Hard working team player
A competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, productivity incentive, and a comprehensive benefits package is offered including:
- Generous paid vacation time, plus sick time
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage for physician and their families
- Multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings
- Paid continuing medical education and professional development opportunities
Top quality community… We’ve got the perfect place to raise a family! Eastern Virginia offers an excellent quality of life that includes top rated school systems, a great choice of home sites and neighborhoods including waterfront properties.
- Enjoy convenient access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation`s capital.
- Eastern Virginia provides easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved board walk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events.
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation`s largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- The Chesapeake area offers prestigious vineyards.
- And nearby, find the birthplace of George Washington and the estate of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore!
There`s so much to see and do year `round...get ready to fall in love with Eastern Virginia!
Openings may be filled quickly, so if you or colleague you may know are interested in this excellent employment opportunity, we encourage you to submit your CV today!
Find out more today!
call: (786) 703-3079
text: (860) 245-8234