We are seeking experienced, skilled and dedicated Critical Care physicians to join our team!
We are excited to announce a new partnership with a large tertiary care center in the St. Louis metropolitan area. This will be our third Critical Care program in the area and we couldn't be more excited!
The Intensivist Group is part of Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
The Intensivist will lead a multidisciplinary health care team to include Advanced Practice Providers in the Intensive Care Units using evidence based protocols to provide the highest standard of care to the patients in the community. The Intensivist team will provide 24/7 in-house Critical Care Medicine with the support of a large subspecialty base.
- 476 bed, Level II trauma center
- Comprehensive health care center with state-of-the-art comprehensive programs to include: Robotic Surgery Institute, Neurosciences Institute, Heart Institute (offering the latest in minimally invasive valve replacement and repair)
- Subspecialty programs including, but not limited to: Orthopedics, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Maternity Care, Surgical Services, Behavioral Health Services, Center for Sleep Disorders, Imaging Services, Weight-Loss Institute, and Pain Care Center
- Medical/Surgical/Cardiac ICUs
- 4 Physician, 2 APP Intensivist team
- 24/7 coverage model with 12 hour block shift schedule with dedicated time off
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine and be able to obtain a Missouri medical license
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical services, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
- Excellent shift based compensation
- CME allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage including full tail coverage
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage option for physician and dependents
- Relocation Allowance, 401(k), Path to Partnership
Location and Lifestyle
The hospital is located in a welcoming suburb of St. Louis, serving patients across the St. Louis metropolitan area. Conveniently located near local and international transportation hubs, the community offers a diverse array of housing options in the immediate area as well as throughout the St. Louis area. New construction and historic homes abound, in addition to community style living. St. Louis offers a rich history and cultural diversity for individuals and families of all backgrounds.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.