The Team - The Hospital
The Intensivist Group, a physician established and physician led group, is celebrating 16-years as a leading national provider of high quality and efficient critical care services to community hospitals. We improve patient care, patient, nursing, physician satisfaction, and quality outcomes while reducing hospital costs and risk. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way Critical Care is provided, focusing on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
The Intensivist Group’s model is designed to ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that drives improved outcomes within a culture that promotes physician autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Please visit The Intensivist Group for more information.
The Intensivist Group seeks to add a Full Time Intensivist to our well-established program at SSM St. Mary’s Hospital, a 525 bed acute care hospital, in Richmond Heights, MO. SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital is part of the SSM Health system providing the highest quality patient care to the greater St. Louis area and beyond. Our Intensivists are proud to work with Internal Medicine residents from Saint Louis University School of Medicine as they rotate through the Intensivist Care Unit.
The Intensivist physician will operate as part of the 7 physician Critical Care team providing proving 24/7 coverage to the 28 bed ICU and participate in the Internal Medicine residency program.
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine and Board Eligible or Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.