Saint Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco, CA is home to the Bothin Burn Center, the largest dedicated burn unit in Northern California. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is a Medicare-certified facility accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for Adult Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation and Adult Inpatient Stroke Specialty Rehabilitation.
- 359-bed community hospital with two, 9-bed medical, surgical & neuro ICU's (18 bed ICU beds)
- Medical / Surgical ICU with some Neuro patients. Is a Regional Medical Center
- Schedule - 7a-5p and 4p to 12 midnight
- Established hospitalist group in-house overnight, that can cover anything that needs to be taken care of on-site
- Cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, renal, GI & general surgery specialty back-up
- 4-5 day block scheduling
- EMR: Cerner
The Intensivist Group, is a physician established, physician led organization focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way Critical Care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU implementing Critical Care Programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
- Collegial Intensivist team with excellent on-site leadership
- Since entering program, the team has reduced Mechanical Ventilation from 7 to 2.4 days
- Leapfrog Group "A" recognition for Hospital Safety, 2016-2017
- Joint Commission – Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.