Exciting opportunity to join our Intensivist teams in beautiful Arizona! You’ll enjoy working with a collegial group in a high acuity, state-of-the-art Critical Care Unit!
Home to the University of Arizona, Tucson is located in the Sonoran Desert surrounded by the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains. The revitalized downtown with its motorized street cars offers incredible nightlife, excellent restaurants, vintage shopping, and art galleries galore. With more than 350 days of sun per year, outdoor activities abound including hiking, rock climbing, biking, and star gazing after the beautiful sunsets. These are only some of the reasons Tucson was selected by Business week magazine as one of the Best Places to Raise Kids.
The Intensivist Group is part of Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
- 449 bed community medical center
- 40 bed Medical, Surgical, and Cardio ICU
- Catheterization labs and hybrid operating suites
- Excellent ancillary support - Comprehensive stroke center
- EMR: Cerner
- 300 bed community medical center
- 44-bed Medical, Surgical, and Neuro ICU
- 24/7 Intensivist Coverage – 12 hour shifts
- Full range of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services and home to Neurological Institute
- EMR: Cerner
Awards & Recognitions
- Most comprehensive Neurological Institute in Southern Arizona.
- Honored by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for the quality of stroke care.
- Selected by the Joint Commission as one of the top performing hospitals in the nation for quality and safety in their care of the following: heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, stroke and surgical care.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.