No signs of a slowing economy in the suburban communities of Palmer just outside of Anchorage. Not enough doctors and plenty of cases available in this growing community of 89,000+ most are young families.
Join an Employed Group Operating for a 74-bed Rural Facility:
- Offering the ability to provide place chest tubes and central lines, CRRT, IABP, CCV, Ventilator and other lifesaving treatments
- Perform intubations
- Engaged and supportive medical staff
- Office Space is Available
- Experienced Intensivist preferred
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Sorry No Visa Assistance Available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.