Seeking a fellowship trained (preferred), BE/BC colon & rectal surgeon to join an existing general surgery practice comprised of 2 experienced surgeons. The position offers flexibility clinically to include general surgery and colon & rectal related cases. Call is 1:4 shared equally amongst the community's surgeons. The position is hospital employed and offers full benefits (health, vacation, malpractice, retirement, etc.) from day 1 and includes productivity opportunities as well. From a market standpoint there is minimal competition and thus one can expect to have a busy, successful practice.
- Highly Competitive salary plus productivity incentives
- Sign-On Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 403B, life and disability
- CME - 5 days
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Paid time off (160 hours/year)
- Education loan repayment (if applicable)
- Malpractice Insurance provided
- Dedicated commitment to maintaining work/life balance
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Located in New York State’s "Central" region, our community offers small city living with close proximity to many large metropolitan areas. Our location on Lake Ontario and its four distinct seasons offer endless opportunities for boating, sailing and other water sports as well as many cultural events, festivals and family activities throughout the year. Elementary and high schools offer advanced learning curriculum standards and prepare students to excel as they pursue higher education opportunities. #SURG17
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier1