Chief Medical Officer – Federally Qualified Health Center
- 40 Hours per Week
- Monday through Friday
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- up to $200,000 Base Salary
- Relocation and/or Sign-On Bonus
- Loan Repayment Program
- Full Malpractice Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Health/Vision/Life Insurance
- License/DEA Fees Paid
- Allowance & Paid Time Off for CMEs
- Others Negotiable
This Federally Qualified Health Center and the other entities within the healthcare organization provide needed medical care to the under-served population of Muncie and the surrounding communities. This organization was founded in the 1970s and has an excellent reputation due to their long-lasting impact on the community. With nearly 200 employees organization-wide, including 20 primary care providers, they offer a team-oriented environment where everyone is passionate about the patients they serve.
The new Chief Medical Officer (CMO) will provide executive leadership and oversight, in order to ensure delivery of exceptional care that is consistent with the mission and vision of this federally qualified health center. They will facilitate appropriate, compliant work between members of the medical staff, organizational administration, patients, and community representatives. The primary responsibility of the CMO will be to create and implement provider engagement and alignment strategies, including promotion of programs to sustain professional satisfaction and provider retention.
Other duties of the CMO will include:
- serve as an active, integral member of the organization’s leadership team, serving as the lead clinical representative in all matters, as well as the champion for the delivery of quality care;
- develop and coordinate systems for controlling costs related to clinical resources;
- recommend clinical pathways and participate in the designation of priority objectives for the clinic;
- as part of the clinical performance evaluation and peer review system, review patient medical records for accuracy and appropriateness;
- and ensure that clinical staff practices comply with all local, state, federal, and other regulatory requirements.
- valid Indiana medical license
- active DEA
- Board Certification or Eligibility required
- previous administrative experience preferred
- previous experience in a federally qualified or community health clinic preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
To learn more about Creative Healthcare Solutions, please visit our web site at www.chsrecruiting.com.