Chief Medical Officer
The facility is located in the East Hartford area. The Chief Medical Officer will be overseeing 52 providers and 158 staff. You will be required to travel to the different sites, which are all close in proximity.
Pay: Around $240,000 + full benefits
Hours: 40 hours/week
Some early hours, evenings and weekends may be required.
- Responsible for overall delivery of patient services and care.
- Maintain direct patient care responsibilities with the division of time between clinical and administrative duties being determined by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Provide leadership, foster professional growth and act as liaison to local, state and professional societies, organizations and educational facilities
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunizations, and wound care, and managing infection.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Perform comprehensive physical examination, and compile patient medical data including health history and results of physical examination.
- M.D. Degree
- Physician: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- M.D. Degree from an accredited medical school
- Provider must be licensed to practice medicine in the State