An established facility in South Carolina is currently in search of a cardiovascular surgeon for locum tenens assistance. Assignment schedule is clinic, call, surgery, and rounding. Physician must be board certified, fellowship trained, and have a current SC license in hand. Assignment requirements include cardiovascular and thoracic procedures.
Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Call, surgery, rounding, and call
- SC license in hand required
- BC required
- Fellowship training required
- Thoracic and cardiovascular cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing