A hospital located in North Dakota is seeking a cardiovascular surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted ND license in hand. Scope of assignment includes cardiac and vascular procedures. Assignment schedule is call only and coverage is needed for 2 weekends per month.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- 2 weekends per month
- Call only
- ND license in hand required
- BC required
- Cardiac and vascular procedures
- EMR: EPIC
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing