An established facility in New Mexico is currently in search of a cardiovascular surgeon for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with vascular procedures. Assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call and physician will see 6-10 patients per day on average. Physician must have a current NM license or be willing to work with CompHealth's dedicated licensing team to obtain one.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Clinic, rounding, and call
- 6-10 patients per day
- Vascular skillset required
- NM license in hand preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing