An exciting, locum tenens, cardiac surgery opportunity is now available in Kansas. Ideal physician is comfortable working solo and has an active KS license in hand. Assignment schedule will consist call and scheduled surgeries. This will be an ongoing need until a permanent physician is found. Those who are interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Immediate need
- Ongoing with potential or permanent placement
- No vascular needed
- Must be comfortable working solo
- Call and schedules surgeries
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing