Northeastern Pennsylvania Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Northeastern Pennsylvania Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join another on staff.
- This is an employed opportunity
- 3 year employment agreement
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work out of a 412 bed hospital
- Position is mostly cardiac with some Thoracic
- Surgeon can expect to do at least 260 cardiac bypasses as well as over 200 + other Cardiac procedures annually
- TAVR experience is a requirement and will be needed at neighboring hospital (20 minutes away)
- Preferred candidate should be robotically trained in Thoracic Surgery.
- A competitive recruitment package is available
- Community is a 2 hour drive north of Philadelphia, 2 hour drive west of New York City.
- Town has an international airport, five colleges and universities, and serves as the center of business and industry for Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Contact: Neal Fenster