One of the Premier Health Care Systems in the Nation
- This is an employed opportunity with a very stable, well-funded, prominent health care system
- Growing department and adding additional Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Salary above the national median with complete benefits package
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of cardiology services, from complete diagnostic services to open heart surgery and has phase I, II and III cardiac rehabilitation, stress tests, digital nuclear cardiology studies, angioplasty, stents and heart catheterizations. Large volume of vascular surgeries are being done.
- The hospital actively participates in the STEMI Program, and has maintained "Door to Balloon" in 90 minutes or less in 100% of the patients that have been admitted to the Emergency Department.
Southern Charm and Gentility
- This town has been recognized as one of the state's Certified Retirement Communities which evaluated criteria such as - affordable cost of living, low taxes, low crime rate, quality medical care, recreation, educational and cultural opportunities.
- Residents enjoy idyllic tree-lined streets and beautiful historic homes. Many old neighborhoods are adorned with stately Antebellum and Victorian estate homes that are meticulously cared for.
- Excellent public & private schools, numerous colleges & universities
- With a comfortable mild climate, abundant outdoor activities are available year-round such as golfing, tennis, fishing, hunting and water sports
For more information about this opportunity, call Linda Dowling at 770-205-6700 or email LD@Recruit.MD (or complete request infomation section below)