A new thoracic surgery opportunity is now available in Arkansas at an established hospital. The facility is hiring an additional surgeon to support the developing community. You will need a cardiothoracic fellowship to be considered. You will work with other surgeons and advanced practice providers. The facility has three cath labs and Da Vinci robotics. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need an AR license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 22 days of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in the Twin Lakes area of Arkansas and is one of nation's top freshwater fishing destinations. It has the terrain and the waterways for enjoying the best outdoor recreation imaginable.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203-663-9362 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position
- BC or BE in thoracic surgery with cardiothoracic fellowship
- Three cath labs and Da Vinci robotics
- Vibrant growing community with exceptional recreational opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Sign-on bonus and multiple bonus plans
- Malpractice paid
- Ample PTO and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you