Pennsylvania - Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Pennsylvania based Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon with Vascular and Endovascular training for an employed position to replace a physician leaving the area.
- Office space is currently available near the hospital.
- Hospital is a 254-bed facility designated as Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and geriatric-friendly ER.
- They are accredited for total knee and hip replacement, cancer care, lab, imaging and weight loss surgery.
- Community is a Fox Chase Cancer Center Partner.
- They offer the city&'s only 3D mammography and the valley&'s only single-site robotic gallbladder surgery.
Town is 70 miles from New York City and 60 miles from Philadelphia.Shore points in New Jersey are less than 2 hours away and the Pocono Mountain Ski Area is accessible in less than an hour.
Contact: Neal Fenster