Iowa based Health System is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Collaborate with nationally known surgeon to expand program.
- Develop your skills in all aspects of heart disease, including valve repairs. Work in a supportive, technologically advanced environment providing compassionate, quality patient services.
- Enjoy big city amenities in their rapidly redeveloping riverfront town.
- Serving eastern Iowa and western Illinois regions, this Institute is a multidisciplinary association of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and vascular surgeons.
- It is one of the oldest regional heart programs and plays a key role in developing and implementing the latest evidence based practices for cardiovascular disease.
- Opportunity serving nearly 400,000 individuals.
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation package
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi
Contact: Neal Fenster