Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Florida Panhandle
- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Hospital Employed
- Florida based hospital is seeking a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join an existing team of physicians.
- This is a large, 772 bed Tertiary care hospital
- Looking to bring on a 3rd Cardiothoracic Surgeon to help grow their Integrated Cardiovascular Service Line and further strengthen their growing tertiary care program.
- The ideal candidate would be an established physician with experience and interest in adult cardiac, thoracic surgery, minimally invasive robotic techniques and the knowledge and interest to work on the arch.
- The ability to provide vascular services, TAVR and/or Endovascular services would be a plus.
- This position will also be open to current and recent Fellows.
- The scope of practice currently includes all aspects of Adult Cardiac Surgery, On and Off-Pump CABG, Mitral Repair, an active TAVR program, arrhythmia surgery, as well as endovascular and open aortic surgery including dissection repair.
- A broad spectrum of thoracic surgical procedures are performed including minimally invasive lung resections, transhiatal esophagectomy, and complex anti-reflux procedures.
- Open and endovascular peripheral vascular procedures are performed by one of the partners.
- The practice call, hospital call and ER call are all 1:3.
- The practice is open M-F from 8-5.
- The current schedule is 1 day per week in clinic and 4 days in the OR while managing in-patients each day.
- This practice has been open since 1986 and is well established with a solid reputation.
- Located in the heart of the Florida Panhandle.
Contact: Neal Fenster